Hydrocal Naphthenic Base Oils are produced in a multistage hydrotreating process operating at pressures above 2500 psi. This process offers the unique ability to produce naphthenic base oils that meet currently established performance standards as well as those to be developed in the future.
Calumet offers the following Naphthenic Base Oils:
- Hydrocal Naphthenic Base Oils
- Hydrosol Naphthenic Base Oils
- HR Tufflo Naphthenic Base Oils
- CALSOL 8 Series - High VGC Process Oils
- CALSOL 5 Series - Nonstaining Oils
Calumet also offers a comprehensive line of Synthetic Lubricants/Esters. For more information visit our Synthetic Lubricants.